General information on the electronic headquarters or website cellerscarol.com
Cellers Carol Vallès (www.cellerscarol.com) is a domain owned by Cellers Carol Vallès with NIF / CIF B-60821683, registered in the commercial register of the province of Barcelona, address at Carrer Can Parellada, s / n. del Corral del Mestre 08739 Subirats (Alt Penedès) Catalonia (Spain), telephone +34 93 898 90 78 and generic email address email@example.com. Through the domain www.cellerscarol.com, the company manages its web portal, without prejudice to the fact that occasionally or permanently there may be other e-mail addresses that also allow access to the contents and services provided through the cellerscarol.com website.
The access and / or use of the Cellers Carol Vallès portals attributes the condition of user and implies the acceptance of the conditions of access and use that appear in this legal notice, as well as the privacy and data policy. personal. These conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting and e-commerce conditions that apply to the functionalities offered by the portal. The user agrees to use the services and information provided on the cellerscarol.com portal in good faith.
Initial access to the portal is free. However, there may be features or services subject to payment of a price under the conditions set forth in each case.
In the event that in order to use certain functions or services it is necessary for the user to register, this registration will be carried out using data forms and subject to the provisions of the personal data protection legislation described in this notice. legal.
To use the portal, minors must have the permission of their parents or legal representatives, who will be responsible for it.
Protection of intellectual and industrial property rights
Cellers Carol Vallès owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of the www.cellerscarol.com portal, which includes the contents and graphic elements, their source code, design, navigation structure, databases and others. elements that are part of the website. Therefore, Cellers Carol Vallès is exclusively responsible for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Any use or reproduction that users make of this content, or others that may be included in the future, must be made in accordance with the provisions and respecting the limitations of intellectual property regulations and in any case with the authorization of Cellers Carol Vallès, without prejudice to the limits established by Royal Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the revised text of the intellectual property law.
Reservation of rights: Cellers Carol Vallès makes explicit a reservation of rights in general with respect to all the contents disseminated on the website that are the object of intellectual and industrial property. In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the revised text of the intellectual property law, Cellers Carol Vallès expressly opposes the use of any of the contents of the publications of Cellers Carol Vallès in any format, with the purpose of making reviews or press magazines for commercial purposes, without the prior express permission of Cellers Carol Vallès.
This legal notice does not imply any assignment of rights in favor of the user in relation to any of the integral elements of the website or its contents.
Under no circumstances is:
- An extraction of elements of the website that cause damage to Cellers Carol Vallès in accordance with current provisions.
- The use of distinctive brands or signs, logos, color combinations, structure , design and, in general, distinctive symbols of any nature, property of Cellers Carol Vallès, without the knowledge and the corresponding authorization of the company.
- The use of contents in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic, pornographic, illegal nature or that violates human rights.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate its messages.
- The user may view the contents of this portal, copy them, print them on your computer or any other medium for personal and private use only.
Protection of personal data
A) Data collected through forms
In the event that you provide your personal data through the cellerscarol.com portal, its processing is subject to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, and the rest of the applicable regulations. The data will be processed for the purposes indicated in the corresponding notices and will be incorporated into a personal data file. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in relation to your personal data processed by Cellers Carol Vallès, in the terms and conditions provided for in Title III of the LOPD, you can contact info @ cellerscarol.com, or to the address of Cellers Carol Vallès at the beginning of this legal notice.
B) Navigation data
The navigation system and software required for the operation of this website collect, in a standard way, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP address or domain name of the computer used by the user to connect to the website, the URL of the requested resource, the time, the method used for the query on the server, the size of the file obtained in the response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response on the server, and other parameters related to the operating system of the user’s computer environment.
This information is not associated with specific users and is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the cellerscarol.com website.
Responsibility in relation to the contents
Cellers Carol Vallès reserves the right to modify the contents of the website and to remove them, as well as to limit or prevent access to the website, either temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
Cellers Carol Vallès is not responsible for the technical access, information or contents of other web pages to which it refers or with which it can be linked from the cellerscarol.com portal.
Cellers Carol Vallès does not necessarily identify with the opinions expressed by its collaborators.
Cellers Carol Vallès reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its websites and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who violate these general conditions.
Cellers Carol Vallès will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its websites and will exercise all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by right.
Cellers Carol Vallès cannot guarantee that the portal and the server are free of viruses, so it is not responsible for any damage or injury that may be caused by these anomalies or any other technical nature.
Modification of these conditions and duration
Cellers Carol Vallès may modify at any time the conditions determined here and will be duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Cellers Carol Vallès and users will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
Data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December on the Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following points:
- The personal data you have provided to us in this and other communications maintained with you will be processed in the files under the responsibility of Cellers Carol Vallès.
- The purpose of processing is to manage. adequately the provision of the service that has required us. However, this data will not be transferred to third parties, except for the legally permitted transfers.
- The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Your refusal to provide the requested data implies the impossibility of providing the service.
- However, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 before the JAF & amp; MCF as responsible for the files. The aforementioned rights can be exercised through the following means: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cellers Carol Vallès, SL Can Parellada s / n – Corral del Mestre 08739 Subirats (Barcelona) tel. 938 989 078 fax 938 988 413.